Bloxd io is a multiplayer online game that offers exciting gameplay for fans of strategy and creativity. Learn more about this game, its features, and how to play.
If you are a fan of Minecraft and io games, you will love Bloxd io. This is a free online game that lets you explore different voxelated worlds with different objectives. You can play various game modes, such as parkour, sandbox, combat, and more. You can also join your friends in multiplayer games or play solo. Bloxd.io is a fun and creative game that will keep you entertained for hours.
Bloxd io is an online game that was released in February 2021 by Arthur. The game features Minecraft graphics and various game modes. The game modes include:
• BloxdHop.io: In this game mode, your mission is to reach the end of the map within the given timeframe. To reach the end, you must hop through the level parkour style onto blocks of various sizes.
• DoodleCube: This game mode is similar to drawing games like Gartic.io. Players create objects based on the theme presented, and other users vote on how representative they are of that object.
• EvilTower: The mission is to reach the top of the Evil Tower! Similar to BloxdHop, you use your parkour skills to reach the end. EvilTower is inspired by Roblox’s Tower of Hell.
• Peaceful: Peaceful mode is like creative mode in Minecraft. You can roam freely collecting resources and building here.
• CubeWarfare: This game mode adds exciting battles. Compete against other players in a third-person shooter setting where you can also build blocks.
You can play Bloxd io on any web browser (desktop, mobile, tablet) without downloading anything. You can also save your progress with an in-game account.
There are many reasons why you should play Bloxd.io. Here are some of them:
Io games are online multiplayer games that have simple graphics and gameplay but are very addictive and fun. They usually have .io as their domain name, such as agar.io, slither.io, diep.io, etc.
Minecraft graphics are pixelated graphics that use voxels (3D pixels) to create a blocky world. They are inspired by the popular sandbox game Minecraft.
You can save your progress in Bloxd.io by creating an in-game account. You just need to enter a username and a password.
You can change your avatar in Bloxd io by going to shop (B) and buying different skins with gold. You can also customize your avatar's color, hair, eyes, mouth, etc.
You can report a bug or a problem in Bloxd.io by contacting the developer on Discord or Twitter.
To play Bloxd.io, you need to use the following controls:
Depending on the game mode you choose, you may also need to use these controls:
You can also use some commands to interact with the game, such as: